Free Live Webinars, Workshops and Specials Offers
Join our FREE Live Webinar!
THE PERILS OF PROBATE
Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 7:00pm
- Learn what Probate is and how much it can cost you and loved ones
- Find out what essential estate planning documents you need to AVOID Probate and SECURE your assets.
- Learn how to PROTECT your family and your assets should something happen to you
Details About Our Workshops and Webinars
Here some of our Event Topic Highlights:
- How to Avoid Probate in California
- Maintaining your Estate’s Privacy
- Protecting your estate against a living probate if you become incapacitated
- Health Care Directives and HIPAA Release
- Financial Durable Power of Attorney
- Protecting your children’s inheritance in the event of divorce, lawsuits and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse remarries
- Providing for special needs children and grandchildren
- How to name the right short-term AND long-term guardians for your minor children
- Enjoyed your presentation DeDe! Learned quite a few new points. Sylvia
- Very informative, clear, and concise. Best in family preparation I’ve ever heard and I work with top-rated attorneys nationwide! Andrea
- This was very informative and educational. I have a better understanding of how things should be and what I need to check for my mother. Thank you., Olga
- You are a very dynamic speaker. Info clear and informative., Michelle
- Very informative today! Such a pleasure to be here. I am very encouraged to get our trust going. Thank you so much., Laura
- Excellent presentation, easy for people to understand. Very practical approach. Martha
Workshop attendees may qualify for a complimentary Estate Planning consultation and a $250 gift certificate that they can apply towards their Estate Plan Package. Some restrictions do apply.*
What is a Family Wealth Consultation? It is the “one on one” time you have with DeDe Soto to discuss your estate planning needs in detail. DeDe will guide you through difficult decisions, make recommendations on what type of plan would work best for your situation, and offer a custom Estate Planning Package. At the end of your consult appointment, you can decide to engage or decline. No pressure, no obligation.
*Gift certificates are redeemable only on the day of the 1st Consult appointment. The amount cannot be applied towards “a la carte” services such as but not limited to Child Protection Plans, Health Directives, Trust Administration or Conservatorships. Complimentary consultations are for attendees who do not have an Estate Plan. Trust Reviews, Trust Administration and Conservatorship consults are subject to fees.