The Soto Law Group Events
Attend a free webinar or workshop
Our webinars and workshops are informative and will help you discover how you can protect your loved ones should something happen to you. Even if you have an estate plan or a living trust, new laws and overlooked items may mean your current plan is out of date or won’t work as intended.
Everyone needs an estate plan, not just the rich and famous. Not only that, everyone needs the estate plan that works best for their unique situation.
Now is the time to consider all of your options.
You have worked hard for what you have built.
All workshop attendees will receive a FREE follow up Family Wealth Consultation and a $250 Gift Certificate that they can apply towards their Estate Plan Package. Some restrictions do apply.*
What is a Family Wealth Consultation?
It is the “one on one” time, approximately 2 hours, you have with DeDe to discuss your estate planning needs in detail. DeDe will guide you through difficult decisions, make recommendations on what type of plan would work best for your situation and offer a custom Estate Planning Package. At the end of your consult appointment, you can decide to engage or decline. No pressure. No obligation.
*Gift certificates are redeemable only on the day of the 1st Consult appointment. The amount cannot be applied towards “a la carte” services such as, but not limited to, Child Protection Plans, Health Directives, Trust Administration, Amendemnts or Conservatorships.
Hear what some our previous attendees have to say about DeDe’s presentation.
- Enjoyed your presentation, DeDe! Learned quite a few new points. Sylvia
- Very informative, clear, and concise. Best in family preparation I’ve ever heard, and I work with top-rated attorneys nationwide! Andrea
- This was very informative and educational. I have a better understanding of how things should be and what I need to check for my mother. Thank you., Olga
- You are a very dynamic speaker. Info clear and informative., Michelle
- Very informative today! Such a pleasure to be here. I am very encouraged to get our trust going. Thank you so much., Laura
- Excellent presentation, easy for people to understand. Very practical approach. Martha
With more than 20 years of legal experience, R. DeDe Soto, Esq. is prepared to provide you with knowledgeable advice and skilled representation for all your Estate Planning needs. Everything from the creation of Wills and Trusts, to Probate Matters, Conservatorships, Trust Administration, Special Needs Trusts, Will or Trust disputes and/or Litigation and more. DeDe and her legal team have extensive experience handling complex matters and are prepared to handle your critical legal issues with care and attention to detail. Her goal is to make sure that your family and your assets are protected and that your legacy is preserved according to your wishes.