Legacy Planning – Protecting Your Family
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Traditional two-parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves.
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel.
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations.
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes.
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership.
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration.
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one. Additionally, we keep our clients’ corporate records up to date so that they have the maximum protection from personal liability that a corporation can provide.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children. Become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
I want to thank you DeDe for your help and your professionalism in this matter. You truly made it very easy and stress-free.
You have no idea what this means to me and my family. Without you I wouldn’t have known what to do. You provided very useful advice beyond the typical trust duties. You had excellent thoughts and ideas, our specific needs requirements. One of your many talents is your attention to details and delivering completed documents in a timely manner. DeDe is extremely knowledgeable genuinely friendly, easy to speak with and highly client-centered. I feel I can call DeDe on any issue without fear of having the ‘meter running’ while we speak.
I will highly recommend her to any of my friends and family.