At The Soto Law Group in Newport Beach, we are a trusted source of estate planning guidance for clients throughout Orange County and across surrounding areas.
We will work with you closely to establish legal and financial plans that suit your unique needs and goals. With our experienced estate planning guidance, you can accomplish many important objectives, including:
- Protecting your family: Establishing wills, trusts and other estate planning documents allows you to set aside wealth and assets for your loved ones.
- Protecting your kids: If you have minor children, we can help you establish legal plans that assure they will always be taken care of, even if tragedy should strike and you are no longer able to care for them yourself.
- Protecting your assets: Estate planning can protect assets from unnecessary taxation, lawsuits and other liabilities.
- Providing for special needs children: We can help you provide financial assistance to a person with special needs, without causing him or her to lose eligibility to public benefits.
- Transferring real estate: Our background in real estate law allows us to handle complex real estate transfers.
- Transferring business assets: We can help you through the business succession process, protecting assets and laying the groundwork for a prosperous future.
Estate planning is easy to put off, but you can save yourself and your loved ones time, expense and worry by taking these steps sooner rather than later.
Circumstances change over time. Your estate planning documents should reflect those changes. We review our clients' estate planning documents at least every three years to make sure changes in assets, the law or other factors have not rendered them ineffective.
Consult With An Experienced California Attorney Today
When you are ready to talk to an experienced lawyer about your estate planning needs, we will be here for you. Reach out to us today online or by telephone at 949-945-0415.