Protect Yourself Against the Unknown Future
Don't leave it to chance to decide what is best for you and your loved ones.
Join us Monday, March 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm for a FREE workshop on how to Protect Yourself Against the Unknown Future.
This workshop is designed to help you make informed decisions about key retirement and estate planning concerns facing women today.
Guest speakers are Mary Dee Foft of Newport Advisory, LLC and R. DeDe Soto of The Soto Law Group. Key points include:
- Avoiding court proceeding or a conservatorship, should you or your spouse become incapacitated
- Determining incapacitation and ensuring your assets are used for your benefit
- Protecting your inheritances from divorce, bankruptcy, or creditors
- Analyzing your Social Security benefit options
- Accurately estimating the impact of future healthcare costs
- Assessing the long-term effects of taking required minimum distributions (RMDs) from qualified plans
Title: Protect Yourself Against the Unknown Future
Date: Monday, March 27, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Wine and cheese will be provided. Registration required.
Seating is limited!
Or Call 888-735-7686 to reserve your seat today.
"Thank you so much! Excellent presentation." - Lindsay from Newport Beach, CA
"Very informative, clear and concise. Best in family preparation I've ever heard and I work with top rated attorneys nation wide!" - Andrea from Corona, CA
"Very informative today! Such a pleasure to be here. I am very encourage to get our trust going. Thank you so much." - Laura from Whittier, CA