At The Soto Law Group, we handle estate planning, probate and trust administration matters for clients in Newport Beach and throughout Orange County and surrounding California communities.
We provide tailor-made legal solutions that protect the assets and the wishes of our clients. We are not a high-volume practice. We take the time to provide a tailor-made approach that suits the needs of each client.
We have the experience to make a difference. We provide the personal, attentive service that lets you know how important your business is to us.
What Sets Us Apart?
Choosing the right law firm is an important decision. Here are a few reasons clients have chosen us and why generations of clients come back to us:
- Flat fee billing: All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your family.
- Communication: We keep you informed and make sure your plan works. We don't just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way. We make sure your assets are owned in the right way, we make sure your kids' well-being is properly planned for, we ensure everyone you've named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- Follow through: We review your plan at least every three years and annually through our Family Wealth VIP Membership program. We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients. Throughout your life, things change. You change; your assets change; your family changes; the law will definitely change.
- Practical advice: We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college and retirement planning so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people.
- Legacy planning: We believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. With all of our plans, we include a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual and human assets — who you are and what's important to you.
We have a whole team in place to answer your quick questions and to make the planning process incredibly easy and painless for you and your family. We have a process for helping you make sure that your assets are titled in the right way, both now and over your lifetime
Meet Attorney R. DeDe Soto
With more than 15 years of legal experience, R. DeDe Soto is prepared to provide you with the knowledgeable advice and skilled representation you need. With a real estate and business background, DeDe is prepared to handle complex, high-asset matters such as real estate transfers and business successions.
We invite you to learn more about DeDe by following the link to her attorney profile below.
Contact Our Newport Beach Law Offices
When you are ready to discuss your legal goals with an experienced lawyer, we will be here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at 949-945-0415 to arrange your free initial consultation.